Westie Pies Grab-a-Game Giveawy with the Blues
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is The Natural Food Company (2001) Limited (“Westie Pies”) at 7 Timothy Place, Avondale, Auckland.
2. One prize of $1,000 of sports equipment (‘Prize’) will be randomly awarded to one nominated school that has primary and/or intermediate students enrolled at it following each round robin home fixture of the Blues during the 2016 Investec Super Rugby season (there are eight Prizes in total). Plus, one final Grand Prize of $15,000 worth of sports equipment (‘Grand Prize’) will be awarded to one nominated school at the end of the 2016 Blues round robin series.
3. All Auckland, North Harbour and Northland schools that have primary and/or intermediate students enrolled at them are eligible for this competition and prizes (‘Eligible Schools’). All Eligible Schools are automatically registered within the Westie Pies competition website (www.westiepies.co.nz ). If for any reason an Eligible School is not registered please contact Brett at email@example.com. Entrants can then nominate an Eligible School to be entered into the relevant draw.
4. The Prize draw entry period commences at 9.00am, 13th January 2016 and closes 12.00pm Wednesday 20th July 2016.
5. Registered schools gain entries when individuals associate their name, address and ticket number (to a Blues home game) with their nominated Eligible School on the Westie Pies competition website. Prizes and the Grand Prize are only available to nominated Eligible Schools, and cannot be claimed by entrants personally.
6. The ticket must be recorded by a gatekeeper at the game for that ticket’s entry, for that ticket’s entry to be eligible for both the relevant Prize and the Grand Prize.
7. All entries must be completed by 12.00pm on the Wednesday immediately following each Blues home game that the relevant ticket was purchased for. Entrants can only nominate a school to be entered into the draw that immediately follows the game the ticket was purchased for (except that all nominations go into the Grand Prize draw). Tickets must be purchased via Ticketmaster’s online portal, at the Gate or at Eden Park or QBE Stadium’s ticket office. All aspects of the ticket purchase form must be completed. An individual may purchase as many tickets as they like however can only nominate one registered school per ticket purchased.
8. Every ticket purchased and allocated to a nominated Eligible School will count as one entry into the draw for the overall Grand Prize of $15,000 worth of sports equipment. The purchase will also count as an entry into that week’s applicable draw for a nominated school to win a Prize. The draw for each Prize will take place at 5.00pm on the Wednesday following each Blues home round robin fixture. The winning school will then be contacted by the Promoter. If the winning school is not able to be contacted within 48 hours of the relevant Prize draw, the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn.
9. The Grand Prize draw will take place at 5.00pm Wednesday the 20th July 2016 following the last Blues home round robin fixture. The winning school will be contacted by the Promoter. If the winning school is not able to be contacted within 48 hours of the relevant Grand Prize draw, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn.
10. On acceptance of the Prize or Grand Prize the winning school must give the Blues and Westie Pies the right to use their name and image at www.theblues.co.nz, www.westiepies.co.nz, The Blues and Westie Pies’ Facebook pages and in any other forum deemed by them appropriate.
11. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible, late or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
12. The values of all Prizes and Grand Prize are GST inclusive and are correct at the time of printing of these Prize draw Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter may verify the validity of any and all entries and disqualify any entrant for: (a) manipulating or tampering with the registration process; (b) submitting a nomination which is not in accordance with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions; or (c) if the entrant is engaged in any disruptive, dishonest, unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter and the Blues reserve the right to disqualify any school which in the opinion of the promoters, has behaved unethically, or is damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promoter and/or the Blues, and to refuse to award any Prize or Grand Prize to an entrant (and that entrant’s nominated school) who they decide (in their sole discretion) has violated the rules or won using fraudulent means.
15. If the Prize or Grand Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter has the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value.
16. Your entry into the Prize draw and/or Grand Prize draw constitutes your acceptance of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
17. Employees of The Blues, Westie Pies and their immediate families and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. “Immediate families” includes spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
18. All decisions made by The Blues and Westie Pies are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter and/or the Blues are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death resulting to any person in any way in connection with the acceptance or use of a Prize or Grand Prize.
20. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable the Promoter and its agencies to administer and promote the offer. The personal information of entrants may be provided to third parties assisting in the conduct of the offer, including suppliers and deliverers, and for publicity purposes surrounding the promotion. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the offer. By participating in this offer you consent to the use of your personal information as described. A request to access, update or correct any personal information, or any complaints about how we handle your personal information, should be directed to Brett Goodley, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 09 820 3924.
21. If a Blues home game is cancelled for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Prize draw for that week.
22. The Prize(s) and Grand Prize are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
23. The winner will be responsible for all other expenses related to the collection or use of the Prize or Grand Prize.